Shipping & Ordering Information
$9.95 Flat Rate Shipping - Free Shipping on orders over $150
- We do stock a lot of candles, but quite often your order will be made at the time we receive it. Most orders are sent out within 2-4 days.
- For the best rate, most of our smaller orders (below 7 to 15 lbs) are sent using USPS Priority Mail or Ground Advantage and our heavier orders (above 7 to 15 lbs) are shipped UPS Ground.
- USPS Flat Rate Boxes - Some orders, with smaller items that are sent to the West Coast, Hawaii or Alaska, can be mailed with flat rate boxes. We will try to do so if possible - however sometimes the protective packaging to keep your order safe makes this impossible.
- The shipping charge will be automatically calculated by the UPS or USPS website and then entered on your order form.
- All of the items in every order are packed with plastic bubble wrap and paper fill.
- We Recycle - Your order may arrive to you in a box that has had a previous life. This allows us to reduce your costs and is much better for the environment.
- There is tracking on all UPS & USPS orders.
- Parcels over 51 lbs may be shipped in 2 or more boxes.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $150 - Details:
- There will be a reduced shipping charge only (not free) to Alaska & Hawaii on these orders - we will contact you with details.
- Free Shipping does not apply to pails or large containers of honey - A shipping charge will be added.
- No Free shipping to other countries although we will reduce the charge on large orders - we will contact you with details. This does not apply to large amounts of bulk wax or honey - A partial or full shipping charge will be applied to these orders. (Note - the order will be processed normally and show "Free Shipping", but we will contact you with the shipping charge.)
- Priority Mail is better for your lighter shipments and will usually deliver in 2-3 days. Prompt, dependable, low-cost ground delivery makes UPS Ground an excellent choice for your heavier shipments. UPS Ground reaches every address throughout the 48 contiguous states.
- We use mostly cardboard and paper to pack your order. We have found heavier orders are better packed with a "box in a box" style. There will be an extra cardboard layer on the botttom, tops and sides of your package.